We welcome the opportunity to provide dental care to you and your family. Imagine a relaxed atmosphere where you can expect the utmost in quality, comfort and integrity. At Nittany Dental Associates, this experience is our commitment to you. We have built our dental practice in State College around the philosophy that exceptional service should not be a thing of the past. While we participate with several insurance plans, we strive to keep our fees affordable for the many without insurance benefits. We offer treatment options when possible and monthly payment plans via Care Credit. Let us help you towards achieving optimal dental health today!
Dr. Robert Bellush
Dr. Robert Bellush attended Greater Latrobe High School and went on to attend St. Vincent College, where he achieved high honors while obtaining his Bachelor's Degree in Biology. He went on to graduate from the University of Pittsburgh's School of Dental Medicine in 2002 and performed his residency at the Veteran's Healthcare System providing treatment at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. While serving the State College area since 2004, he has been an active member and past president of the Centre Dental Society. He is also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy for Sports Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry and the Pennsylvania Dental Association. As a member of the Allegheny Branch of the renowned Spear Study Club, he attends regular lectures and hands-on training of advanced restorative aesthetics.
Dr. Jenna Senior attended State College Area High School and went on to achieve a Bachelor's Degree of Science from Pennsylvania State University. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2007 and since then, has been serving the Centre County area. She is a member of the Centre Dental Society and the Pennsylvania Dental Association and stays up-to date on the latest treatments and materials by attending continuing education courses.
Dr. Jenna Senior
Our New Normal
Since the start of COVID-19, we have been monitoring the research, making changes to our office and scheduling protocols, and enhancing our infection control. While many of these changes will be visible, we want you to know what also happens "behind the scenes" to keep everyone safe -our valued clients and our invaluable employees. Rest assured, that we will continue to make changes and update our policies as needed.
This is what you can expect at your next visit.
1. Once scheduled, you will receive a link to our prescreening questions four days in advance. Please follow the link and answer the questions when it is received.
2. You may come into the building and meet us at our office door up to 10 minutes BEFORE your appointment time.
3. You must wear your mask into the building. We will meet you at our office door and will perform a non-touch temperature reading, sanitize your hands and have you sign a consent/questionnaire. You will then be escorted to the treatment room.
4. We will be wearing the recommended personal protective equipment. If you are more comfortable, you may bring your own sunglasses to use as eye protection during treatment. Don't worry if you forget, we have eye protection that is disinfected (the disinfection solution usually leaves spots.)
5. Our front desk is behind a plexiglass barrier and will schedule your next appointment and apply your payments. We are happy to e-mail your receipts and text your next appointment date/time instead of passing papers, if you prefer.
Between patients, our front desk equipment is sanitized and the treatment rooms are fogged with hypochlorous acid and thoroughly disinfected.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to seeing you again!
Welcome to Nittany Dental
Mon-Thurs 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2601 Gateway Drive, Suite 250
State College, PA 16801
\\ Tel: 814-238-0088
Nittany Dental is a state-of-the-art dental office in State College, PA. Our office is located on the second floor of the Bristol II Building, which is near the intersection of Bristol Ave and West College Ave. We are just a short drive from downtown State College, Park Forest, Pine Grove Mills, and Boalsburg. Coming from Bellefonte, Huntingdon, or Pleasant Gap? We are located just off Route 26. Parking is provided and our building is wheelchair accessible.
"A friendly, caring office providing excellent care and cost-conscious dental solutions. They took the time to work out and explain in detail a plan to meet my needs that was affordable and left my teeth in the best shape they've been in for more than 25 years. Great work."
"The staff were all wonderful & so kind. I have a serious fear of the dentist and they helped me calm my anxiety. Awesome staff!"
"Great staff from the desk to the assistants to the doctor. If you are tired of the factories, this is the place with a personal touch for you."